- May 10: Jake Quillin
- May 17: The Secret B-Sides
- May 24: The Tillers
- May 31: The Get Right Band
- June 7: Blue Plum Music & Arts Festival
- June 14: Rhythm and the Roosevelts
- June 21: 49 Winchester
- June 28: The Keep
- July 19: Cross Anchor Union
- July 26: Jubal
- August 23: Meet the Mountains
- September 13: The Howlin’ Brothers
- September 27: Time Sawyer
- October 11: Annabelle’s Curse
From music to art there is a wide variety of showing that regularly comes to Founders Park for a tradition of free concerts introduced by locals for locals. Talent flows as strings are picked, rhythms rung and song sung by the audible arts. Spanning a wide range of genres there is always something new to experience when the crowds gather for Founders After 5. Music begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m.
Bring your family, friends, blanket or chair, and pick up a to-go order from your favorite downtown restaurant. Beer, soda, and water will be sold and served by local, non-profit organizations each week. NO outside alcohol is allowed in the park. Dogs are allowed if kept on a leash. Dancing is not only allowed, but highly encouraged!
This year’s sponsors include Samuel Adams, Cherokee Distributing, and Eastman Credit Union. The series is hosted by the Johnson City Development Authority (JCDA).
For more information about our series, visit the Founders Park Facebook page.