All reservations for Founders Park, The Pavilion and King Commons are managed by the Johnson City Development Authority (JCDA). To reserve one or more of these areas, you must first complete the Reservation Request Form. If your reservation is approved by the JCDA, you will receive an email confirming your event details and further instructions.
Rental Areas & Fees
- Founders Park – Entire Park: $500 (Full Day)
- Founders Park – Great Lawn: $360 (Full Day) & $310 (Half Day)
- Founders Park – Pavilion: $450 (Full Day) & $300 (Half Day)
- Founders Park – Amphitheater: $250 (Full Day)
- King Commons – Entire Park: $360 (Full Day) & $310 (Half Day)
- King Commons will not be available to rent from July 2019 until July 2020 due to construction on the Legacy Project.
Site maps are available here.
A standard event is any event that does not feature alcohol, food trucks, inflatables, onsite cooking, and/or road closures.
For standard events, a Reservation Request Form must be submitted 30 days prior to the event date.
A special event is any events featuring one or more of the following items alcohol, food trucks, inflatables, onsite cooking, and/or road closures.
For special events, a Reservation Request Form (JCDA) and a Special Event Policy, Procedure & Application (City of Johnson City) must be submitted 90 days prior to the date of the event. If alcohol will be served, a Temporary Beer License Application (City of Johnson City) must be completed as well.
Insurance is required for all events. If you would like more information about obtaining special event insurance, we recommend visiting One Beacon Entertainment’s website to find out more about their TULIP Event Insurance.
Please note that an event may not be promoted or advertised until it has been approved by the JCDA and the City of Johnson City. For additional information, contact Dianna Cantler at 423-202-3510 or email@example.com.